So, fun, I tell ya! Good luck!!! Is this your last one in diapers??
Not my favorite thing at all! Good luck!
I'll pay you to potty train Cory, too :) !!
Too funny! Have fun with that. You forgot to put up the picture of the carpet cleaner though!!!I should be doing that in a few months... got to get the little guy to speak first though or i don't see the point!Kim @ TheBitterBall
Two weeks. Ha ha, good luck with that.
I love potty training, I guess I'm a little strange, or I just miss that since my boys are going on 11 and 10 this October.Jillian
Go on, feed my comment addiction. You know you want to, you enabler, you.
So, fun, I tell ya! Good luck!!! Is this your last one in diapers??
ReplyDeleteNot my favorite thing at all! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI'll pay you to potty train Cory, too :) !!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Have fun with that. You forgot to put up the picture of the carpet cleaner though!!!
ReplyDeleteI should be doing that in a few months... got to get the little guy to speak first though or i don't see the point!
Kim @ TheBitterBall
Two weeks. Ha ha, good luck with that.
ReplyDeleteI love potty training, I guess I'm a little strange, or I just miss that since my boys are going on 11 and 10 this October.
ReplyDeleteJillian