Monday, July 30, 2007

Be It Ever So Humble....

Brrrrrr. It is COLD here. After living in a world of air conditioning it was rather shocking to return to Seattle and its lovely coastal breezes. We came in around 10pm last night and it was so chilly I turned the car heater on to warm my toesies. The local weather report tells me to expect a sunny high of 68 degrees today. Ahhhh, I am home. I have lots of pictures to share and stories to tell you all. The pictures won't come in until tomorrow because I need to wait for DSSH to put his computer back together (my computer still refuses to acknowledge my camera, it is such a brat) so you will just have to wait for those. I may share one of my travel stories with you later today, when the kids are being quiet, but for now I must tackle the mountain of bags that need to be unpacked and the monster pile of laundry that somehow managed to follow me home.

5 comments:

Misty said...

Welcome home.

I would KILL for 68 degrees as a high!

Oh FALL, where art thou?

Glad you're back!

Lucy van Pelt said...

Yay! So glad you're back! I've missed your stories.

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it back safely! I would love to feel a coastal breeze right about now. I'm dying here, and we still have to get through August. Good luck with the laundry, that's the downside of travel I guess :)
Can't wait to hear your stories!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Welcome Home! You were missed! Good luck getting back into the swing of things. We have been home for a few weeks now, but I still feel a little out of sorts!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just wish you could buy new clothes after vacation??