THE MOANING MEME
4 things that should be removed from off the face of the earth:
1. Pores. i was born with large pores, which means large zits. i am 29 and i still have MAJOR breakouts (right now I have the Hawaiian Islands growing around my jaw line)
2. Steep hills. I have a phobia of steep hills that is slowly improving because I live in Seattle.
3. Computer problems. I become ridiculously angry when a computer does not do exactly what I want it to do. It is obvious that men invented them. If women had invented computers they would have been programmed to read minds.
4. Fat. I think I covered this one with the Ranch comment above, thank you very much.
5. (I know it is supposed to be 4 but i'm on a roll now) My lousy shift button. it never capitalizes my "i"s so i have to take a lot of time to go back and fix them all while holding my lousy shift button down ridiculously hard. By the way, i'm not fixing them in this post.
3 things people do that make you want to shake them violently:
1. Whine. Yes i am a hypocrite.
2. Lie. When people lie to me it feels like they think i'm the stupidest person on earth. I'm not!
3. Tease me after it is obvious that i'm not in the mood.
2 things you find yourself moaning about:
1. My weight/body shape. it makes me mad that i even care. i'm not in bad shape, but i definitely don't like what sits in my lap when i go potty.
2. What the kids did wrong through the day. Every night i tell myself i will NOT tell DSSH anything negative. i will only tell about the positive. But the bad always comes rushing out of mouth. It's as if i want a meddle of honor for having endured my own children every night, and my kids aren't even bad.
1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself.
1. i have life really good and should stop whining.
Thank you Misty. I found this meme to be quite theraputic. Misery loves company so I'm going to tag: