HAPPY DECEMBER 1st: Let the jolly madness begin.
1. Super clean the living room so we can cover it in Christmas stuff.2. Pull out the BIG box of Christmas decorations.
3. Hammer lots of holes in my walls to hang up lots of red and green things.
4. Start Christmas cards.... NOW! Go go go! Write lovely personal notes in each one till your fingers fall off.
5. Find some nonexistent free space in the home that the kids don't know about to hide all the presents in.
6. Make some silly pic on the computer that somehow involves a tortilla chip (more on that later)
7. STOP buying ANYTHING from fabric or craft stores RIGHT NOW. If I haven't made it by now it will never happen so don't waste the money.
8. Write another Christmas card. Don't forget to apologize for still not having a family photo to send this year.
9. Make and ship cinnamon rolls to Grandpa.
10. Try to find something festive to wear that will make me feel sexy and smokin' hot and that fits my big-enough-to-be-putting-on-lots-of-weight-but-not-big-enough-to-look-pregnant-body.
BUT, before I do anything today, before I allow myself to be sucked in by my own ideas of holiday must-dos, I am going here:
Many people wish for peace on earth at this time of year. I feel so blessed that I know where to find it.