1. Paint a picture for Cookie's and Sweet Terror's bedroom.
2. Paint a picture for Pablo's and Monster Man's bedroom.
3. Finish my novel no matter how silly, or badly written it has to be.
4. Submit my advice column to a publication.
5. Submit it to another publication.
6. Submit it one more time before giving up.
7. Buy new bedding for my bed (which will hopefully lead me to actually decorate my bedroom for the first time since I was 17).
8. Read the Deerslayer by James Fenimore Cooper (I started it several months ago and never got past page 3. I hate to leave classics unread.)
9. Write 100 personal letters, not emails, to loved ones and friends.
10. Send Grandpa some cinnamon rolls.
11. Learn to play I Stand All Amazed on the keyboard.
12. Teach Pablo to ride the two wheeler he got for Christmas.
13. Teach Monster Man to read.
14. Potty train Sweet Terror.
15. Have Pablo write 15 letters to loved ones and friends.
16. Re-pot all my house plants.
17. Reupholster the 2nd chair (I reupholstered the 1st one and then lost the desire to tackle the 2nd one).
18. Take, print, frame, and hang current pics of the kids.
19. Get a current family photo taken (the last one we had taken was 4 years ago)
20. Organize a holiday binder so I will be better organized in dealing with the holidays.
21. Fully update my address book so I can actually send the Christmas cards I write next year.
22. Walk a total of 365 miles. (you know, as in, "Yes Doctor, of course I'm exercising," kind of walking.
23. Teach Pablo to make lunch till he can make 5 lunches for the family all by himself.
24. Do the same with Monster Man and have him make 3 family lunches all by himself.
25. Teach Cookie to make dinner and have her make 5 dinners for the family all by herself.
26. Watch Ben-Hur with DSSH.
27. Wear my fancy necklace in public at least once.
28. Go dancing with DSSH.
29. Make or buy myself a new apron.
30. Eat stuffed salmon at McCormick & Schmick's (It is stuffed with blue crab, shrimp, and brie cheese. YUMMMM. I will eat this on my Birthday because I didn't get it this last year.)