Father forgive me, for...
1. In the past 3 months my children have eaten enough cold cereal to feed a small 3rd world country for a year.
2. I managed to put off packing my hospital bag by deciding it was suddenly VERY important that we re-decorate the bathroom.
3. I made my husband knock on my neighbor's door at 9pm to borrow a drill for the bathroom re-do (It was THAT important).
4. I ate 9 Klondike ice cream cones in one day... all by myself.
5. 4 times now I've promised the nurse that I would leave a pee sample before I left the office... and I never did.
6. I skipped church last Sunday (but it was worth it as I managed to accumulate 1 1/2 hours of sleep during that time.
7. I have eaten lunch meat, feta cheese, shellfish, and lots of other No-No foods. BUT I didn't color my hair like I wanted to, so I'm hoping that counts for something.
8. I have decided to adopt the DVD player as a family member to rationalize the amount of time my youngest child spends with it.
9. Showers have become optional for me.
10. I just licked chocolate off my keyboard (it fell off my Drumstick ice cream cone).