Thursday, November 13, 2008

Entertaining Links

So much to blog about but so little time to do it in. Since I don't have time to share with you the many deep and funny thoughts going on in my head at this time I will leave you with these fun links:

A great Sci-Fi/Fantasy story in the works. Start at chapter one and see if you get as antsy as I do waiting for the next installment. Sonja, you are so cool.

If you are more of a romance person you can get your steamy lovin's fix over at Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. This makes me want to finish my semi-autobiographical novel about falling for Mr. Hotness.

For your viewing pleasure here is something I've watched probably 25 times now: The music video for Quantum of Solace (you have to scroll all the way down to the last link on the page. I would have given a direct link to You tube but the picture quality is bad). I had to watch it twice just while getting the link, I love it that much. I don't love it because I'm excited about the movie, I just love it because it is a fantastic music video.

And here is a made for web movie that I bought for my iPod that I have watched an obscene number of times. Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Love it. WARNING, this has some crassness and very unPCness in it and a sad ending. Not to be watched by children or adults with higher standards than me. But if you just want a sneak peak that is clean
Song: Laundry Day
Song: It's a Brand New Day
Song: On the Rise (keep your eyes on the guy serving soup at the soup kitchen)
The guy who used to play Doogie Howser looks so much like my brother it is freaky.

Enjoy! Now I'm off to change my puke riddled shirt.... again.

5 comments:

CC said...

love Dr. Horrible!

Stephanie said...

I have a brother that looks creepily like Doogie Howser too!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

I've never been to any of these sites. I'll have to check them out when I'm bored and need a time-vacuum.

Anonymous said...

I had no clue NPH could sing. Wow. But he does not look like Boofus Bomberini

Anonymous said...

My husband loves Dr Horrible! He goes around singing the songs all the time. After Halloween, he thought he should have gone as Captain Hammer.