Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Who Needs Flowers?

Some husbands bring their wives flowers, but mine brings me something even better. When Mr, Hot wants to cheer me up he brings me bags, yes bags, of Subway White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies. Sometimes I think he is trying to make me fat, but sometimes I don't care because I love these cookies. I've tried others out there, I've tried many times to make them myself, but there is nothing quite like the ones you get at Subway.
.

Ah, sweet cookiness, I love you so.

Well, last night Mr. Hot came home with this little beauty: Blue Bunny White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie ice cream. Mmmmmmmm.


It can't take the place of a Subway cookie, but it still tastes super yummy. Thank you Mr. Hotness, I love you! But, just know, if I don't get the laundry done (yet again), it's your fault because you gave me this and I plan to eat it while watching some cheesy chick-flick today. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

I love it! (And I LOVE Blue Bunny ice cream. YUM.)

Rochelle said...

You're back!!!

Becky@CharlieBrown said...

Oh what a pity that you quit blogging. After you visited my blog, I had to check out yours.
I think we could get along. :)