1. When I found out that the computers in my high school computer lab had minesweeper on them I dedicated a month to getting the highest score on all three levels on every single computer. I had minesweeper wars with my step dad. My score kept getting so good that he finally started photoshopping his score to fake that he was beating me. I still can't stand to see anyone but me have the highest score on that game.
2. I often fantasize about being the only survivor of a plane crash and having to survive on what I can. I have had this fantasy since I was a little girl. No, I don't watch LOST because I'm a T.V. addict so I just don't go there. But I love survival movies, so if you know of any, let me know.
3. I was sad when I reached 9 years of age because I knew that if Indians ever raided our city I wouldn't be adopted anymore, but become a slave, or be killed (or worse).
4. I LOVE peanut butter, mayonnaise, and pickle sandwiches on my Grandma's homemade bread.
5. I want my hair to be boy short. I love it that way. But I also like my hair long and I'm too lazy and cheap to maintain a short haircut. So, every now and then I chop it all off and then let it grow back.
6. I pick my pinky toenails off. Literally off. Then they bleed. It's really gross.
7. I'm eating Subway's white chocolate macadamia nut cookies right now. It's my Birthday and this was DSSH's first present to me.