Thursday, February 19, 2009

Posting

I almost snuggled into my busted, springy, messy bed when I remembered that I didn't write a blog post for today. Oh, where is an easy meme when you need one? Hmmmm, I know! I'll browse through my photos and see if there is anything blog worthy. Hold on just a sec... Ok, here we go...
.
Someone has been using my 5lb dumbells to improve his "arm bumps"

Can you say, "Stud Boy in training?"

Here is why I'm so sleep deprived these days:

Sometimes my house looks like this:

And this: (and when it does it is guaranteed that 1 million people will decide to drop in on me and come in to visit.)

.

Did you know that Sweet Terror used to look like this?


And before that she looked like this:

Which is why we haven't killed her or left her at a McDonalds yet.

Ok, can I go to bed now? Thanks.
Goodnight.

13 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

Heh I have been pondering the possibility of selling my children the last few days. They are lucky they are cute.

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are great. THANK YOU for having a messy house like that sometimes. You don't know what that means to me. :)

Montserrat said...

Looks like all your kids could have had the nicknames "Cheeks" at some point in their life. :D

My house is constantly in a state of "unorganized matter" but I have the luck of living so far from town that people call before coming over to make sure we are here before they drive all the way out. We usually have a good half hour to speed clean.

Unknown said...

My house looks like that sometimes too. Aren't kids wonderful? At least they are cute!

Michal said...

why do people always visit on the days that the house is a mess? it's just murphy's law, i guess. i'm impressed that you got out of bed to write a post.

Becky Frame said...

Your house gives me comfort about my house, which currently looks like your house pics. *sigh*

Misty said...

Oh. My. Word.

I almost died laughing....

You know who used to be sweet in my house? Olivia. She is NOT anymore. **sigh**

Long time no see. Cute new look. I'm pregnant with my 4th. He has a fatal birth defect, but we're still carrying to term. I wouldn't have EVER imagine being in this position.

Glad you're well.

xo M.

Amber M. said...

My kids start worrying when I start asking everyone we run into if they've seen any gypsies around...they usually buy kids. And I'd sell mine for next to nothing some days.

Richelle said...

Love the flexing pictures!

Anonymous said...

you rock! THis was the funnest post ever! Oh, and it just killed me to see sweet terror as a baby--I midd those babies!

Anonymous said...

We always love to see cute pictures! And my house looks like that sometimes, too, so you made me feel better.

just jamie said...

The perfect post!

Sonja said...

Dang. Can you explain to me why I'm laughing and crying at the same time right now?

Gospel truth.