1. For pushing around a dog when you go for "walks". After all, it is called, "Going for a stroll around the park." (Ok, I'm still laughing about that man and his pug).
2. And because of the Ct0.1's awesome reclining seat feature I am not limited to just small dogs. I could push around an anorexic St. Bernard or even a medium size goat.
3. For carting groceries around. Think about it, you wouldn't have to worry about the bothersome task of returning the cart or getting yelled at for leaving it in the middle of the parking lot. Just fold it and throw it in the car (just watch out for the eggs!)
4. Give it to the kids and tell them it is the go cart they keep begging you for. I'm sure that with all the Ct0.1's safety features it should be perfectly safe for kids to push each other down the Smith's very steep and very curvy driveway in.
5. Park it next to the treadmill for extra laundry draping space.
6. Give it away at the next baby shower so you can make all the other guests look like cheapwads for only giving blankets and onesies.
7. If your granny is small enough you can give it to her and tell her it is a walker/wheelchair combo. She might even put you back in her will for such a thoughtful gift.
8. Train your children to push YOU around in it while you go window shopping in the mall. Hey, turnabout is fair play.
9. Give it to your son on his 16th birthday. After all, he only wrote "Cool new wheels" on his birthday wish list.
10. Bring it home and put it in your living room. When your husband, or boyfriend, asks why it is there just give him a shy smile. After he is done having a heart attack you can all have a good laugh over your funny joke.
With all these great non-baby uses who wouldn't want to enter this contest?