Saturday, April 5, 2008

What I'm Enjoying


I will back on Monday. Today and tomorrow I will be listening to, taking notes from, and absolutely enjoying General Conference. The best advice, and counsel I've ever heard are given during these meetings. See you when it's over.
Edited to add: So, I mentioned Michal's comment/question to my husband about the ice cream and I guess he felt that it would ruin his rep as the best ice cream buying husband in the blogosphere if I didn't have ice cream to blog about. He just called me from the store and is now on his way home with Haagen Daz Vanilla Honey & Granola Frozen Yogurt and their Mango Sorbet (I'm tellin' ya it is the best sorbet in the world), Ben and Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake and Pistachio Pistachio, and some Breyer's Chocolate Crackle and Heath.
I love him so much. And I'm going to totally blame him when I go to my next doctor's appointment and they chew me out for gaining too much weight again(like they did yesterday).

10 comments:

Michal said...

yay for conference! i am loving it. what kind of ice cream to do you like to eat with conference?

Ice Cream said...

Actually I am all out of ice cream (sniff, sniff). But I did enjoy an super yummy Black Angus Steak on Rosemary Parmesan sub from Quizno's. It was goooooood!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I loved all the counsel we received today, especially with all the emphasis on the family!

Lynell said...

I have been so uplifted. I absolutely LOVED Elder Wirthlin's and Elder Eyring's talks this morning. I felt like they were written for me. My 19 year old son is one who is struggling. But my faith is stronger than ever. We will never give up on him. And, he will always know that he is loved.

Funny we had $5.00 footlongs from Subway. Yum!

Amber M. said...

Love LOVE conference weekend. Glad you liked the packets!!

3 for school said...

So far it has been wonderful, hasn't it? Loved, loved, loved Russell M. Nelson's talk and Pres. Eyring's.

Oh, yeah---enjoyed Neopolitan ice cream during the afternoon session too! ;-)

Family Adventure said...

Your husband is THE BEST. There's no doubt. My husband would happily bring home a selection of ice cream, too, but he'd expect me to *share* it with him. Quelle horror!

Hope you enjoy your conference! Catch you tomorrow! :)

Heidi

Charlotte said...

Loved conference!! Did you catch Elder Hollands talk for young mothers? I soooo loved it. Just like I love my Ben & Jerry's (Concession Obsession all the way!)

Leslie said...

I can't wait to blog about Conference tomorrow! I just love, love, love it!

Unknown said...

My ice-cream obsessed husband would DIE for your collection! Maybe that's a litle hint for him: go buy some like your sweet hubby!