Saturday, March 14, 2009

For Just One Week



.
See how good I am? I'm keeping my New Year's resolution even all the way over here in Pennsylvania. I think I just impressed myself. =)

.
I have done a pretty good job talking positively about myself this week. I set that as a goal because I didn't want to waste any of my time with Tiffany being a whiney baby about things I know she doesn't care about. It has been so nice and I highly recommend that every woman try this. I never used to talk bad about myself until my husband started talking bad about HIMself. Then I started as a way of showing him how awful it is to hear someone you love speak badly about themselves. It didn't work. But it became a habitual response for me and now anytime he says something mean about himself I automatically fire back with something mean about me. It isn't a good thing, I know, so I'm trying to stop.

.
Now what should I do this week? Hmmmm. Here I am in PA, with my oldest, bestest friend...

.
For Just One Week I will absolutely love life and be grateful for every blessing I have. Yeah, it's gonna be a very good week.

...
What about you? What did you accomplish? What goals will you work on For Just One Week? Write a post about your weekly goal(s) and share it here. Please make sure to link to your individual post and not just your regular blog url. Thanks!


No comments: